Khamis, April 29, 2010

'Missing Chapters' is now officially an 'Abandoned Chapters'! Haha

Location: Home Sweet Home...

Yeah, I'm too lazy to write now because my job in the office already requires me to write, write and write... So I'm just too lazy to even log in to my fb. Bad Fiza bad.

I got so many things to share here but I just don't know where to start. Hubby would understand why...

You see, I have this disorder of organizing things accordingly. Everything should be in accesding order - whether you start it in alphabetical order of A-B-C or just a simple 1-2-3 or 1.001, 1.002, 1.003 or 1a, 1b, 2e, 3g... So here is my problem, the places I went to, the events I've attended were all based on dates - so untill I have organized my thoughts and memory of WHEN I went first, then only I can blog again. Or hubby wont call me Mrs. Monk for no reason... I'm abnormal you say? I AM NOT NOT NORMAL! Everything just have to be organised. That's all.

------------------------

On another note, I notice Ammar has developed more and more communication skill, story-telling ability and not to mention, cool 'animated' imagination!

One night, after reciting his usual Al-Fatihah prayer before going to sleep, he repeated my favourite claim, "Ammar, you are my darling and Zara is my sweetheart. You're my son and Zara is my daughter,"

His version, however, was: "Mummy, I'm your darling and Adik is your sweetheart..."

(PAUSE)

"Mummy, I'm your sun and Adik is your moon..."

(PAUSE)

"Mummy, that makes you my star!"

(PAUSE)

Then I asked, "If you are the sun, Adik is the moon and Mummy is the star... what would Babah be?"

(PAUSE)

"Err... Babah is my TRANSFORMER! My father is strong. He can change to anything you know..."

And the latest one, we are teaching ourselves to forgive everyone every night. Ammar said let us all be the better person...

So good night TRANSFORMER! (If you're reading this) You have one 'hot' creative and a very kind-hearted son/sun!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan