Sabtu, Oktober 10, 2009

There's something about Scha Alyahya...

Where: Here and there.
Scha, to me is an interesting rising star in the making!


My team had a great time shooting her for our October issue. I would say that she 'inspires' the fresh look in our 2009 cover collection. Having said that, I don't know about you, but yeah, there's something about Scha that inpires people around her. People like me.


In an earlier interview, she claimed she has a split personality- a normal plain girl and a tomboyish alike, which to me is normal; i bet you and me would always have that someone else inside us too and like her, we act accordingly, don't we?


She's honest, so listen when she's talking and hear her reaching out. She's sweet and simple, so don't go around complicating things because you don't have to read between the lines. Besides her TV pesona, she's approachable; and probably that is why a lot of people like you and me will be able to relate to her. She inspires, just by being and acting like a normal person. Hopefully she maintains that way...


Because Scha, to me is an interesting rising star in the making!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan