Sabtu, Januari 09, 2010

Living on a jet plane!

Location: Malaysian Airlines Academy (MAA) Subang.

I was late to a press conference. Again. I almost gave up finding my way there. Almost. But when I was about to hit the highway back to KL, something told me 'just go; you're already here...' -- And how glad I was to reach there, even thought the press were already in their Q&A session.

But that's not my point... on behalf of Astro RIA-Malaysian Airline System's new project, you and I (ok maybe not me and my fellow Astro colleagues...) are now able to win an ASEAN holiday package.

Remember how we always have the amatur holiday video making? It's time to put it into a good use. It's no silly thing I tell you, coz you got to host your own holiday trip. All you need to do is to start polishing that TV 'pesona' you have always dream of in front of the toilet mirror! This is another reality show, which Astro has ventured into. It's cool -- who doesn't one a free holiday? Plus the opportunity, where some hidden talent are about to be disovered too. Yes, I'm talking about YOU!

Send in a 4R photo with a writeup of no longer than 350 words why you deserve to win this dream vacation... Hurry, closing date is this Jan 31st and the juries are looking for only 20 creative entries. First round, 12 will be shortlisted. Then the final 7 will get the chance to show to the home viewers what your destination of your choise have in store for them. Elimination are made by public vote. For more information, click http://mastraveller.com/SayaNakCuti/

2 ulasan:

  1. sounds interesting!
    bila closing date and is it in Bahasa or english?

    BalasPadam
  2. Write in before Jan 31st. Gunakanlah bahasa kebangsaan kita yer. Apologies, guess my entry in English could be very missleading -- kan?

    BalasPadam