Rabu, Jun 24, 2009

LJ the lively rockstar princess!

Where: MRR2

I was driving home from work last night when I tuned in to ERA to hear the SEMANGAT's duo - Ray & Dina! (Hey Dina, you've finally started the night shift! Don't be late, "NANTI SEMPUT!" Whooops!)

They were waiting for Liyana Jasmay, whom I nick-named "Princess Rockstar LJ", to go on-air. How I came about with the name? We were wrapping up July issue and I invited LJ to our studio for photoshoot and interview on Laila Sari telemovie. It's a modern fairy tale and LJ was sent to earth by her good sister to learn more about life as a good person. (yes, she was the bad one!) I bet the early scene when she first arrived to earth would be fun to watch, because according to LJ, she came as a princess with all royalties 'bling-bling' but had to sell it off piece by piece to earn money (or is it, she had to give it away or something??) It reminds me of The Enchanted the Disney's movie. But hey this's local, Malaysian idea, Malaysian creativity and malaysian made - can't wait to see the Malaysian version of it!

Oh ya, how did I came about with the name? One of my questions was "If you were to be the princess character, which one would that be?" And her answer - "It's not in the list! I want to be the modern singing princess - a rockstar! So, you have to create one for me!" LJ is just friendly, chatty, lively and natural; and yes, no Disney's pricess will match our very own Liyana Jasmay! With your sincere love for the industry and your passion for expansion, which bring positive insfluence to Malaysian youngsters, you've just earned it, dear!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan