Rabu, Jun 24, 2009

My little transformer!

Where: Cathay Cineleisure Damansara

Hubby and I took Ammar to the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen's screening last Monday. He's extremely excited with the idea of wearing his new Optimus Prime shirt and going to the movie like an adult.

And thanks to Transformers that now he is no longer Ben Tennison nor Four Arms the red alien creature. He has transformed into that yellow Camero Bumblebee! Come July, I bet that's gonna be his 4th birthday cake design request!

Fz's note on the movie:
The first trilogy is always dear to me. The part when Bumblebee was caught and tied up under the bridge and the scene where Autobots had to be invisible to the Witwicky-couple around Sam's house. That's so cool! This second trilogy, a little less but it never dissapoint me. I still want to watch it the second time! But hubby has his own thoughts about it, which I can't wait to read his next blog! Wait and watch the credit for some spoiler here! And was it just me who saw MALAYSIAN AIRLINES LOGO SIGNAGE backwards on the left screne in the first 3 minutes of the show?? Can someone confirms this, please?

2 ulasan:

  1. Haha... Fiza... me saw that too.. Itu scene kat shanghai kan... dunno whether betul2 kat shanghai or they just made it up... kalau betul they just made it up, kira glamor jugak lah MAS yer... of all the airlines, itu yg dia org pilih...

    BalasPadam
  2. Thanks Eda, for sharing. Another colleague of mine saw it too! So it's true - am not dillusional! So much of being aware of everything Malaysian, entah-entah production langsung tak perasaan pun, kan? All they need is a building rooftop, kebetulan kena the specific building yg ada MAS signage interframe. Kita yg extremely overjoyed pulak! ~Huhu~

    BalasPadam