Rabu, Jun 10, 2009

Doogie Howser made me write this!

I've been thinking about blogging for quite some time. But somehow I think I am the only person on earth who doesn't have a blogsite; who has not been blogging since the dinosour age... If I were to write, I should have start writing years ago. If I were to blog, I should have started doing it the first day I read my collagemate's journal online. Until I got my first job at 71st floor, Tower 2 of the Petronas Twin Towers; until I was sent on a mission to SIC for the F1 2002 race. Until I got married to a good friend's causin whom i met at her wedding reception. Until I am blessed with 2 beautiful children who are taking me through a fun-dizzy-roller-coster ride called motherhood. But still I waited and waited and waited. Until I watched the reruns of Doogie Howser MD on Astro WARNA. Remember how he used to end the show by typing his mind out on the computer? Yes, he made me write this!

5 ulasan:

  1. welome the the blogging world!!! hahahaha

    BalasPadam
  2. Finally, after all the months you telling me u would like to start blogging.....

    Welcome & happy writting!

    BalasPadam
  3. Thank u all! Yes dear, I finally did, kan? I don't think I'll be that 'rajin' to update it! Awal-awal once a week. Later on, once a month or maybe worth!! ~Huhu~

    A fequent blogger. And being commited doing it! How do u do it?

    BalasPadam
  4. Welcome to the world.. if nak tgk gambar Lyana @ simple life journey of her, do visit my blog :)

    Mummy kepada anak Combi

    BalasPadam